Returns + Exchanges
If for any reason an item does not work out you may return your item(s) for shop credit within 14 days of receiving your package. We do not offer cash refunds at this time. To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and we will get back to you shortly.
- We will cover the shipping cost upon receiving the item and ensuring that it is unworn resalable condition.
- Shop credit never expires and is issued in the form of a digital code you can use at check out.
- Please ensure returned garments are unworn and in good condition, or additional charges may apply.
- If you would like to exchange an item, you will be able to place a new order for a replacement garment upon receiving your store credit, and your replacement will be produced within the regular 2-3 week production lead time.
- We try our best to recycle and reuse all garment boxes if possible, so please take extra care of your package, and send any item(s) back in their original packaging.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, so feel free to contact us with any questions you have before ordering, and we’ll be happy to help!
ORDER CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- Since each garment at Chelsea Bravo is made to order, we are unable to accept cancellations for refunds.
- In some circumstances, we can add to/combine multiple orders to save on shipping costs. To combine multiple orders, email us at email@example.com as soon as possible after placing your order.
- If you’d like to make a change to your order (e.g., different size or colour), we’d be happy to help you as long as your order hasn’t shipped. Keep in mind that it can take an additional 2-3 weeks to complete your updated order.
- If you need to make a change to your shipping address, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We can change the address as long as the package has not left our studio. Unfortunately, we cannot reroute a package once it has shipped.